- Laurel Workshop Payment
- Venue Cancellation Fee
Venue Cancellation Fee
You are reliable for 50% of the rental cost because you canceled the event 3 month prior to the event - per the policies and terms you agree to when you paid the non-refundable deposit.
Here are the Terms and Policies ...
Small Events - $50 non-refundable reservation payment
1 day & 2 day rentals pay $150 non-refundable reservation payment
This Reservation payment is a non-refundable deposit that not only reserves your date and time but also is the cleaning payment!
Terms and Conditions...
1) Reservation payment and Final Payments must be paid prior to the event date and are non-refundable. Reservation payment at time of booking and final payment 2 weeks prior to the event.
2) If the event is canceled by the reservation party, within 3 month of the event date there is a 50% cancellation fee. (example: Final payment $200 event cost = $100 fee). This cancellation fee will be due within 72hrs of cancellation or if the party paid the event total in full, we will refund the event total minus the 50% cancellation fee. A full refund will be provided if canceled before the 3 months of event date minus the reservation fee.
3) If you choose to have alcohol at your event there is a $100 per event fee.
4) Rental party is responsible for full replacement or repair of any damages that happen during your event.
5) Tables and Chairs are provide in all venue rental cost and accommodate up to 65 people
6) Rental costs: All rentals include 1 hour for both set up and clean up. You can use your rental hours however you see fit for your event.
- 4 hours -$250
- 6 hours -$450
- 9 hours - $600
- 24 hours - $1000
- 2 Days - $2000
7) Wedding's have a minimum 1 day (24) rental cost.
8) Extras that can be added to by rental: Cloth linens, extra tables and chairs, coffee pot, water containers, back patio space, wifi access, tv access - please just ask for any extras you need for your event.
By paying this payment you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions!